There are many ways to support CYP!
- Shop Amazon Smile for all of your fall needs and support CYP.
- Use this link to register your Amazon account with the Amazon Smile program
- Did you know that you can support CYP through your office’s United Way Campaign? When you fill out your donation form, write us in!
- If you would like to make a personal donation – please send it to:
- Community Youth Program
- 1 Mountain Ave SW, Roanoke, 24016.
- The Community Youth Program (CYP) at St. John’s, Inc. is a 501(c)(3) not for profit organization. Your donation may be tax-deductible.
You can also donate through to our ClickandPledge using the button below!
You can also support us via Kroger Community Rewards! Don’t know how?
Click on the image or the text above and you’ll be led to the site to link your Kroger card! Support CYP while you shop! What a win!
“Did you know you can support nonprofit organizations in your community just by shopping at Kroger? It’s easy when you enroll in Kroger Community Rewards®! To get started, sign up with your Plus Card below, and select a local organization you wish to support. Once you’re enrolled, you’ll earn rewards for your chosen organization every time you shop and use your Plus Card!”
More Information Below
The Community Youth Program is an intentionally small non-profit in order to create the biggest impact in the lives of our youth. We do not charge any fees for our parents to enroll their students and raise a majority of our overhead costs through our annual fundraisers such as Oyster Roast and Diner En Blanc. Not only that, we could not do it without the generous financial support of our donors. Through your donation, no matter how small or how big, it all makes a difference. If the donation is $500 or more, donors can take advantage of the Virginia Neighborhood Assistance tax credit (NAP), which is about 65% of your donation amount.
Gifts in Kind
Gifts in kind can range from books, bookbags, school supplies – to enriching experiences or field trips for the children. Through gifts in kind, we are able to conserve our monetary resources for other expenses for programming.